RevHERO Partner Program
ADDENDUM TERMS OF SERVICE II
“Affiliate Marketing Program” is a unilateral program offered by RevHERO to Affiliate Marketers who seek to be eligible to receive Commissions from RevHERO.
“Affiliate Marketer” means someone who has signed up in the Affiliate Marketing Program Portal.
“Commissions” mean monies, paid to RevHERO from You, for Our referring potential clients to You who sign up for your product(s) or service(s) OR monies paid to you for clients You referred to Us.
“Client Company” means the referred client that pays You to use Your product or service.
“Platform” means the RevHERO sales automation platform, including any associated Features.
“Referral Link” means a link you get when you sign up for our Affiliate Marketing or our RevHERO Partner Program in our portal.
“RevHERO,” “Ours,” “We,” “Us” means RevHERO LLC.
“RevHERO Services” means the Web Site, Content, RevHERO Materials, Platform and all other content, services and/or products, and Features, available on or through the RevHERO Platform.
“Referred Client” means a client referred by RevHERO to the RevHERO Partner or a client referred by a RevHERO Partner to Us.
”RevHERO Partner,” “You”, “Yours” means an individual or a company who has agreed to these Terms with RevHERO, via our RevHERO Partner Portal to receive client referrals from RevHERO and pay Us a commission for same as well as the ability to refer clients to RevHERO and receive commissions from Us. The RevHERO Partner portal means the dashboard located at https://www.revhero.io/affiliate-dashboard/
“RevHERO’s Terms Of Service” means the RevHERO Terms of Service found at this link: https://www.revhero.io/terms-of-service/
“TERMS” means these Addendum Terms of Service II.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
3. RevHERO PARTNER PROGRAM DETAILS
- (A) This Agreement shall NOT create a partnership, joint venture, agency, employee or similar relationship between RevHERO and The RevHERO Partner. The RevHERO Partner shall be an independent contractor.
- (B) This Agreement is not assignable.
- (D) RevHERO Partners are not authorized to act as a legal representative for RevHERO and are not authorized to sign contracts or assume any obligations or enter into agreements or commitments on behalf of RevHERO.
- (E) When you sign up to be a RevHERO Partner with Us, you will log into our RevHERO Partner portal, agree to all of our Terms, and then you will receive a Referral Link for when you send us referrals.
- (F) Referrals from Us will be made via an introduction email from RevHERO to the RevHERO Partner and these referrals will be documented in our system.
- (G) The RevHERO Partner will pay RevHERO a commission equal to ten percent (10%) of the purchases made by any new Client Company that signs up for the RevHERO Partner’s services or products.
- (H) RevHERO will pay the RevHERO Partner a commission equal to twenty percent (20%) of the gross purchases made by any referred Client that signs up for our RevHERO Services within the following 12 months.
4. COMMISSION FROM RevHERO PARTNERS TO RevHERO
- (A) RevHERO Partner agrees to pay RevHero commissions for any referred sales made to the RevHERO Partner or his firm. Commission percentages to us are 10% of the gross purchases made by any new Client Company that signs up for the RevHERO Partner’s services or products.
- (B) Commissions to RevHERO will be residual. These payments will continue for as long as the referred client continues to pay for the RevHERO Partner’s products or services.
- (C) All commissions shall be paid monthly, on the last day of the month following the month in which monies are received from the referred Client Company.
- (D) RevHERO will be paid as an independent contractor and will fill out a W-9.
- (E) All taxes of any kind on commissions earned will be the responsibility of RevHERO and RevHERO indemnifies the RevHERO Partner, its employees against any issues relating to the same.
5. COMMISSIONS FROM RevHERO to RevHERO PARTNERS
- (A) RevHERO will pay the RevHERO Partner a commission equal to twenty percent (20%) of the gross purchases made by any referred Client that signs up for our RevHERO Services within the 12 months following the referral. If more than one RevHERO Partner refers the same potential client, only the first RevHERO partner to do so shall be eligible for these commissions.
- (B) Commissions to the RevHERO Partner will be residual. These payments will continue for as long as the referred client continues to pay for our RevHERO Services, unless the RevHERO Partner breaches this agreement.
- (C) All commissions shall be paid on the last day of the month following the month in which monies are received from the Client Company. RevHERO shall have a grace period of 5 (five) business days.
- (D) The RevHERO Partner must sign a W-9 or, if out of the USA, a W-8BEN form prior to any commissions being paid.
- (E) All taxes of any kind on commissions earned will be the responsibility of the RevHERO Partner, and RevHERO Partner agrees to indemnify RevHero and its employees against any issues relating to the same.
6. BUSINESS SECRETS
- (A) This Agreement shall be governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of Florida, in the county of Hillsborough. The RevHERO Partner agrees that any and all disputes will be resolved by binding mediation with costs to be split equally between Parties.
- (B) RevHERO Partner agrees not to use any deceptive, illegal, or morally unacceptable means to find referral clients to send to RevHERO.
8. AT WILL RELATIONSHIP
The relationship between RevHERO and the RevHERO Partner is and always will be “at-will”. The RevHERO RevHERO Partner relationship is voluntarily entered into and the RevHERO Partner is free to resign at any time, by emailing support@RevHero.io that you want to withdraw from our RevHERO Partner program. However, any residual commission owed RevHERO will continue to be paid to RevHERO as long as the referred Client Company continues to do business with the RevHERO Partner.
RevHERO is free to terminate any RevHERO Partner relationship at any time, for convenience, with or without cause and notice. Examples for cause are but not limited to: breach of contract or confidentiality, misconduct, or unforeseen business conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, RevHERO Partner will immediately discontinue all representations or statements from which it might be inferred that any relationship exists between RevHERO and the RevHERO Partner.
- (A) The provisions intended by their nature to survive this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- (B) This agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either party.
- (C) This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties.