Affiliate Marketer Program
ADDENDUM TERMS OF SERVICE I
“Commissions” mean monies, paid to You, from RevHERO, for referring potential clients who sign up for the RevHERO Services within the following 12 months.
“Affiliate Marketer”, “You”, “Yours” means an individual, a company, or the employees of a firm who have agreed to these Terms with RevHERO, via our portal and who then refer clients and help influence the referred client to sign up for the RevHERO Services.
“Platform” means the RevHERO sales automation platform, including any associated Features.
“Portal” means https://www.revhero.io/affiliate-register/
“Referral Link” means the link you get when you sign up for our Affiliate Marketer program in our portal (PUT LINK HERE).
“RevHERO,” “Ours,” “We” means RevHERO LLC.
“RevHERO Partner Program” is a bilateral program whereby clients can be referred both to and from RevHERO, with both companies eligible to earn commissions when a referral becomes a sale.
“RevHERO Services” means the Web Site, Content, RevHERO Materials, Platform and all other content, services and/or products, and Features, available on or through the RevHERO Platform.
“RevHERO’s Terms Of Service” means the RevHERO Terms of Service found at this link: https://www.revhero.io/terms-of-service/
“TERMS” means these Addendum Terms of Service I.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
3. AFFILIATE MARKETER PROGRAM DETAILS
- (A) This Agreement shall NOT create a partnership, joint venture, agency, employee or similar relationship between RevHERO and Affiliate Marketer. The Affiliate Marketer shall be an independent contractor.
- (B) This Agreement is not assignable.
- (D) The Affiliate Marketer is not authorized to act as a legal representative for RevHERO and is not authorized to sign contracts or assume any obligations or enter into agreements or commitments on behalf of RevHERO.
- (E) When you sign up to be an Affiliate Marketer with Us, you will log into our portal, e-sign your agreement to all of our Terms, and then you will receive a Referral Link.
- (F) The Affiliate Marketer will receive a commission based on a percentage of the purchases made by any new Client Company that signs up for RevHERO’s services using the Commission Sales Contractor’s provided referral link.
4. COMMISSION PAYMENTS
- (A) Commission percentages are outlined in Our Portal.
- (B) Should more than one Affiliate Marketer refer the same client, only the first Affiliate Marketer will be paid Commissions.
- (C) To be eligible for commissions, all Referred clients must sign up for our RevHERO Services within 12 months following the referral.
- (D) Commissions will include residual payments on all payments that the referred client makes to RevHERO for a period of up to 24 months, unless the Affiliate Marketer breaches this agreement.
- (E) All commissions shall be paid monthly, on the last day of the month following the month in which monies are received from the Client Company. RevHERO shall have a grace period of 5 (five) business days.
- (F) If more than one Affiliate Marketer refers the same potential client, only the first Affiliate Marketer to do so shall be eligible for these commissions.
- (G) The Affiliate Marketer must sign a W-9 or, if out of the USA, a W-8BEN form prior to any commissions being paid.
- (H) All taxes of any kind on commissions earned will be the responsibility of the Affiliate Marketer, and Affiliate Marketer agrees to indemnify RevHero and its employees against any issues relating to the same.
5. BUSINESS SECRETS
- (A) This Agreement shall be governed by, and in accordance with, the laws of Florida, in the county of Hillsborough. The Affiliate Marketer agrees that any and all disputes will be resolved by binding mediation with costs to be split equally between Parties.
- (B) Affiliate Marketer agrees not to use any deception, illegal or morally unacceptable means to find referral clients to send to RevHERO.
7. AT WILL RELATIONSHIP
The relationship between RevHERO and the Affiliate Marketer is and always will be “at-will”. The Affiliate Marketer’s relationship with RevHERO is voluntarily entered into and the Affiliate Marketer is free to resign at any time, by emailing support@RevHERO.io that you want to withdraw from our Affiliate Marketer program. RevHERO is free to terminate any Affiliate Marketer relationship at any time, for convenience, with or without cause and notice. Examples for cause are but not limited to: breach of contract or confidentiality, misconduct, or unforeseen business conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, Affiliate Marketer will immediately discontinue all representations or statements from which it might be inferred that any relationship exists between RevHERO and the Affiliate Marketer; cease to promote, solicit, or procure leads, referrals or sales for RevHERO.
- (A) The provisions intended by their nature to survive this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- (B) This agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either party.
- (C) This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties.