Last updated: February. 12, 2024
“Website” means the compilation of all web documents (including images, php and html files) made available via www.RevHERO.io, its subdomains or domains with identical names under other top domains, and owned by RevHERO.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
What We Share with Third Party Service Providers
Client Data and Personal Data is only shared with Third Party Service Providers or affiliates used to support the RevHERO Services. For example, we use third party service providers for application development, marketing, sales, customer support, and data hosting. These service providers are prohibited from using your Personal Data or Client Data except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information. In all cases where we share information in this way, we explicitly require the third party service providers to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and data protection policies and standards.
RevHero Services also shares text data and email data, including Client Data and Personal Data, with Artificial Intelligence (AI) models, both ones RevHero builds and AI we utilize in order for our Services to work efficiently.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Essential website Cookies which are necessary to provide you with Our RevHERO Services and enable you to use Our Features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Persistent Cookies. These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Performance and functionality Cookies: these cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Social Networking and advertising cookies
- Analytics and customization cookies. These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective Our marketing campaigns are, or to help Us customize our Websites for You.
- Third-Party Cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
RevHERO’s Rights to Data
- To set up and maintain Your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and email hosting, and backing up and restoring Your data.
- To send You transactional emails or notifications about Your account management, billing, payment method, or Your Plan.
- To provide customer support and resolve technical issues, and to analyze and improve our interactions with Clients.
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of RevHERO, RevHERO’s users, third parties and the public.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information by unsubscribing to same.
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and develop and improve our products and services. We track trends occurring in the usage to help Us determine what new features, functions, improvements or integrations would be helpful to our Clients and/or put into development and to monitor and improve marketing and sales campaigns.